Vintners' Spring Weekend and Festival Grand Tasting
River Park in Lompoc
The Santa Barbara Vintners Spring Weekend is four days of wine, food and fun throughout Santa Barbara County. More details can be found at www.sbvintnersweekend.com.
Schedule of Events:
- Thursday - Sunday 11am-5pm, Vintners Visa at various participating wineries and tasting rooms
- Saturday 9:30-11am, Santa Barbara Wine Seminar at the Santa Ynez Valley Marriott in Buellton
- Saturday 1-4pm (early entry at noon), Festival Grand Tasting at the River Park in Lompoc
- Saturday 6pm, Lucas & Lewellen Vintners Winemaker Dinner at First & Oak in Solvang
- Saturday 5-7 pm, Vintners Festival Wine & Cheese Pairings at Lucas & Lewellen and Toccata
The highlight of the weekend is the Festival Grand Tasting on Saturday, April 21 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m (early entry at noon) at the beautiful River Park in Lompoc. Enjoy wine from more than 100 member wineries; food sampling from more than 20 food purveyors; live music; wine and cooking demonstrations; local artisans; silent auction and free parking all included in the ticket price. Early entry is available at noon for a special price or experience Connoisseurs Club for a more intimate festival experience.
Throughout the four day weekend Lucas & Lewellen, Toccata and many area wineries host their own events, including open houses, winemaker dinners, library tastings, new wine releases, and barrel tastings. Watch our events calendar for notification of our annual Vintners Festival Winemaker Dinner.
Visit http://www.sbvintnersweekend.com for tickets and more information.
For more information, visit sbvintnersweekend.com or phone the Santa Barbara County Vintners Association at (805) 688-0881